Saturday, February 21, 2009

katrina's reads: The Olympic Challenge: London 2012

katrina's reads: The Olympic Challenge: London 2012

I have been working on this challenge for a few months now. Here is a list of the books I have read, so far:

BUL Bulgaria=The Voices of Marrakesh by Elias Canetti (2/09)
DEN Denmark=Fear and Trembling by Sorn Kierkegaard (2/09)
PHI Philippines =Filipino Children’s Favorite Stories by Liana Elena Romulo (1/09)
POL Poland= The Shadow of a Bull by Maia Wojcechowska (01/09)
PAK Pakistan = Reconciliation by Benazir Bhutto (12/08)
USA United States of America = Grace by Richard Paul Evans (12/08)
CAN Canada = The Shack by William P. Young (12/08)
COL Colombia = Love in a Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (2008)
NED Netherlands= The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom (2008)
RWA Rwanda = Left To Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza (2008)
GBR Great Britain = A Town Like Alice by Nevil Chute (2008)
BRA Brazil= The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (2008)

Here is a link to my blog where I am posting my list and reviews of some of the books that I have read recently. I am currently reading:

FIN Finland= The Maid Silja by F.E. Sillanpaa

I have been really enjoying the challenge. I am having a difficult time finding an author from Seychelles. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment